Self-care is very important to me. Especially now that I’ve relapsed into a bad depression. I wanted to share 5 things that I am currently doing to try to release stress.
1. Distraction. Watching movies. Reading books. Writing. Hanging out with people.
2. Self-soothing. Bath bomb baths. Aroma therapy. Brushing hair. Doing hair and make- up (on my list for tomorrow!) Snuggling with my weighted blanket.
3. Exercise. Getting on my treadmill and working out to music. Gets those endorphins going!
4. Food. Making sure to eat even when I’m not feeling hungry.
5. Cat therapy. Hanging out with my cat.
These are 5 things I’m doing to try to bring down the stress/depression.
Those are five great things to do. I do similar things. Stay strong. And you are fearless. Your face everything head on.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Puppy therapy is amazing, too!
LikeLiked by 1 person