The world is a stressful place right now and I’ve found my anxiety skyrocketing. I thought it would be a great idea to make a blog post and share some of the things I am doing or plan to do to keep my anxiety at bay.
- Read – I’m excited to have a chance to do some reading. Right now I’m re-reading the Monk series that is based off one of my favorite shows.
- Watch TV Shows/movies – I have so many streaming options as well as a small personal DVD collection.
- Listen to music – Music always has a way of speaking to my soul.
- Reach out on social media – I plan to continue reaching out to people through social media… this blog, my YouTube channel, and just talking to people.
- Comfort Items – I sleep with my weighted blanket every night and it helps with anxiety. I put lavender oil in my diffuser. I also love lighting my grape scented candles.
I know life is stressful right now but please know that you are never alone. We all need each other. Check in on your friends and don’t be afraid to reach out to others.
Stay well, stay strong and know we are in this together!!
Please check out the YouTube Video version of this blog post!